call for artists
Dear Artists and Friends,
after the amazing success of our first expo in 2019, we pushed the button again to call for artists from around the world to come together in Cologne May 2020 to celebrate instant art at the “InstantCologne 2020”. Being part of the Photoszene-Festival, we’ll run our exhibition at the gallery “Kunstraum Grevy” while the Photokina is taking place.
That means more space, more artists, more days, more people and MORE FUN!
The exhibition will run from the 22nd till 31st of May, 2020 as part of the Photoszene-Festival and during the Photokina at Kunstraum Grevy
- Only original instant photographs (Polaroid, Impossible Project, Polaroid Original, Fuji Instax, Supersense) and all kind of format (SX70, 600, Spectra, 4×5, Packfilm, Square, Wide, Mini) will be shown. No prints!
- Max. 8 instant photographs per artist (exhibition space/artist is 80 cm width min.).
- Only unframed photographs! We will frame your work. If you want to use your own frames, it could cause an extra fee for returning. Please contact us for details!
- One free exhibition catalog per artist
- Gallery: Kunstraum Grevy
- All sales are commission-free!
- Participation fee: € 190,-
Registration - CLOSED
If you want to be part of the InstantCologne 2020, please send us an e-mail with the following informations:
Subject: “Registration InstantCologne 2020”
Main body of the e-mail:
- Artist name (how you would like to be displayed in the expo, on posters, flyers, catalog, etc.)
- E-mail, website, social media infos (e.g. IG name)
- Max. 3 examples of the work, you want to exhibit (each image file should be RGB, JPG format, 1000px the longest side at 72 dpi)
- The file names should be as follows: lastname-firstname-01.jpg, lastname-firstname-02.jpg… etc.
Send your registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: When your registration is accepted, you’ll get an e-mail with details to pay the participation fee (190,- € incl. tax) with PayPal!
Deadline for registration: Feb. 12th, 2020
All participants will be announced Monday Feb. 17th, 2020!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are the only copyright owner and creator of the photographs.
- The photographs do not infringe upon the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy, does not include trademarks owned by third parties or violate any other law.
- Each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to you.
- All entrants agree to fully indemnify InstantArtWorks in respect of all royalties, fees and any other financial debt to any person by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
- The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to InstantArtWorks at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
- The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
- All photographs used by InstantArtWorks will clearly have the photographer’s credit. In case this has been overseen, there will be immediate corrections when mentioned.
- All entrants agree that all photographs submitted to the InstantCologne may be used to promote and advertise InstantArtWorks / InstantCologne.
- Artists grant InstantArtWorks the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on InstantArtWorks / InstantCologne webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
- InstantArtWorks may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there will not be any monetary compensation.
- The artwork is not insured against damage and theft during the exhibition!
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement.